Dafabet Affiliate Revenue Share
1. You will earn an initial rate of 30% revenue share under the Dafabet Affiliate Program as provided below. The more real money players & revenue you generate, the more you will earn. You will be paid a recurring profit from your players month after month for as long as their gaming activity continues and your Agreement with Dafabet remains valid and subsisting as per its terms and conditions.
2. We will pay you a revenue share which is a percentage of the total monthly Net Revenue from play on any of our Sites generated as a result of all Real Money Players you refer under the Agreement. The more Real Money Players you refer and the more revenue these player’s generate, the more you will earn. You will be paid a recurring profit from your players month after month for as long as their gaming activity continues and your agreement with us remains valid and has not been terminated in accordance with its terms.
|USD 1 – 4,999||30%|
|USD 5,000 – 29,999||35%|
3. For avoidance of doubt, application of Revenue Share on monthly Net Revenue is on a scaling basis, meaning, if Net Revenue reaches above Level 1, increased rate of Revenue Share will only apply to amount in excess of the previous level.3. You will earn a revenue share based on the income generated from your referred Real Money Players. “Net Revenue” is defined as:
• DAFABET LIVE DEALER – referred players’ total bets less (a) total wins, (b) bonuses, (c) comps, and (d) admin fees (15% of gross revenue), (e) fraudulent account activity. The difference is then multiplied by the given revenue share percentage above depending on the scale rate.
• DAFABET SPORTSBOOK OW AND DAFASPORTS – referred players’ total bets less (a) total wins, (b) bonuses and (c) admin fees (24% of net revenue), (d) fraudulent account activity. The difference is then multiplied by the given revenue share percentage above depending on the scale rate.
• ALL OTHER DAFABET PRODUCTS – Referred players’ total bets less (a) total wins, (b) bonuses, (c) comps, and (d) fraud account activity. The difference is then multiplied by the given revenue share percentage above depending on the scale rate.
*For players under an Affiliate who signed up on Dafabet prior to the implementation of the new Affiliate Program terms, on January 2019, the reward plans already set for their accounts as of January 2019, will be retained and enforced accordingly. Details of the old reward plan can be found here.
4. Your revenue share will be reviewed every month and is subject to an upgrade or downgrade depending on the scale rate. In order to be entitled to your revenue share, you need to maintain a minimum of five (5) active Real Money Players per month.
5.If you fail to continuously promote the Site by having no new signups and/or removal of Dafabet banners in your affiliate site, this will be deemed as a breach of contract and will automatically lead to termination of this Agreement and any further claims on future revenue share are deemed waived.
6. Dafa Tier Program/ Sub-affiliate. You can also invite other persons (close family members and relatives are not eligible) to become your sub-affiliate under the Tier Programme. The Tier Programme can help you earn additional commission from your sub-affiliates. The commission structure for the Tier Programme is listed below:
Dafabet Sub-Affiliate program
1st Tier (Master affiliate) = Normal Rev-share + 3% of Net Revenue of sub-affiliate
2nd Tier (Sub-affiliate) = Normal Rev-share
*if you wish to introduce a sub-affiliate, feel free to contact us.
7. Deduction of the payments. If your players are involved in collusion or any other fraudulent issues, the manager of Dafa Affiliate Program has the right to deduct from your revenue share the withheld funds or remove the player’s account from your recorded referred players.
8. “Charge-back”: A credit card holder discovers irregular transactions made on his/her Credit/Debit Card, which was not authorized by him/her. The credit card holder then requests his/her bank to reverse these charges. Charge backs relate to fraudulent use by a third party of the credit card holder’s card or card number.
8.1 Should your referred player process a charge back, the disputed or charged-back revenue generated by your referred player will be forfeited and will not be included for purposes of computing the revenue share due to you for the current month.
8.2 Should this deduction of the accumulated revenue exceed your current amount due, your balance will then revert to a negative balance, and you will have to earn revenue to cover the charge-back before you can start earning revenue again.
8.3 Unlike with a player making a big winning, which only lasts one month, a charge back will stay due until the revenue generated by your other players has covered the amount due. We understand that this might be frustrating to the affiliates, but it has to be made clear that we can only pay you your revenue share from a percentage of your referred player’s profits and not for fraudulent revenue.
9. Payment. We will pay your commission by the middle of each month. However, an affiliate must earn a minimum of USD100 per payout and have a minimum of five (5) active real money players for his commission to be processed and paid.
9.1 If an affiliate fails to reach the stipulated minimum amount on a particular month, the earned amount will be forwarded to the next calendar month until the minimum is reached. If the account is in the negative (i.e. customer winnings exceed customer loss), the negative amount will be carried over into the following month(s). Revenue Share will be based on our calculation, based on our statistics. Negative commission balances will be deducted from available commissions.
9.2 Likewise, if affiliates fail to secure five (5) active real money players after the three (3) month period as stipulated above, all winnings for the month will be brought forward the following month. No payout will be issued until this criteria is met.
10. 10% processing fee will be deducted on bank wire payments to cover bank processing fees for affiliate pay-out balances of lower than USD200.
11. All payments will be paid in USD or the currency of your choice when setting up your Affiliate Account. Where currency conversion is required, amount due will be converted using our currency rates at the time the revenue share was earned. Any change in currency must be submitted via a written request or an email to our Affiliate Managers. Any request via email must be done using affiliates’ registered email with the Affiliate Program only.
12. All amounts you earn under the Agreement are exclusive of all charges, taxes (including Value Added Tax, where applicable), duties, fees, excises or tariffs. Such charges, taxes, duties, fees, excises or tariffs shall be for your account at the rate prevailing at the time the revenue share is paid. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall be solely and primarily responsible for any taxes imposed on the revenue share by the tax authority in the jurisdiction in which you are domiciled for income tax purposes, but in the event that Dafabet is required to withhold any tax payable by and imposed on you by a tax authority in any jurisdiction where Dafabet operates from or in, you shall be solely responsible for the payment of such tax and you shall not be entitled to recover any such tax from Dafabet.